HappyMonday HappyMonday 46-50, F 12 Answers Apr 26, 2012

i prefer to go with at least one person , i have a bad sense of direction and i get lost alot lol. the only times i travel lone is with work , but usually they assign someone as a contact

Best Answer

I do it all the time! brilliant no one to bug you!

Best Answer

I went backpacking to the far east. I loved it.

Best Answer

never been abroad, never had a passport, never felt the need :)

Best Answer

WHAT!

Best Answer

foreign travel is over rated! UK is a beautiful country

Best Answer

I've been to several countries traveling by myself (business travel). I was not a "scaredy cat" in Europe (England, France, Norway, Austria, Netherlands) by myself (nor when I was there with my husband -- England, France, Monaco). I was also in Australia and was not nervous except a little bit about driving (on the "wrong" side of the road) but it was okay once I got used to it (although the damned plane flight there & back is so damned long!). Canada is very friendly and relaxing, I've been very comfortable there by myself and also with my husband. Mexico, however, is another story -- I was there before they started having all these big drug wars and stuff, but even ten years ago there were police and security guards with automatic weapons all over the place -- and I'm sorry but seeing armed guards all around me does not make me feel relaxed at all, it just makes me think about why they need them.

Best Answer

Yes I first went to Europe for three months , it was a honeymoon . I was a good kind of scarey. You had to be on your toes for sure through Bulgaria and Turkey at that time, we were with a guide that wanted to fr<x>ame us to get our bus and all we had on the bus. He tried with Hashes and on our return from the trip we saw "Midnight Express", that was 1969. We are lucky we got out without being thrown into a Turkish prison.

Best Answer

Honeymoon? not on your own then hehehe

Best Answer

I went to London on my own... it has a bad reputation but everyone I met were sound.

Best Answer