NEVER tried one, but I'd like to....
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 15 Answers Oct 9, 2012 in Health

they are different.. good and bad.. you can bounce pets, kids, or your other with waves.. (they have some waveless ones too) This constant motion tho can be a drag. They are also very nice for setting to an exact temperature. heated in the winter and cool in the summer. They are not so great if you have to move things around or the bed gets a hole. You can also remove the sheets and along with some oil do some slip and sliding...

Best Answer

They're cool to play on for a moment... but to have only that to sleep on, I think I'd be spending most nights on the couch. <br />
My friend popped his while on it once and completely ruined his carpet. Mold. Yuck. No. Thanks lol

Best Answer

i tried a blowup bed one time and i really liked it

Best Answer

I love them; other people hate them. The temperature and % of fill, are adjustable; they may be changed, for your own comfort. A queen size, filled with water, will weigh about 1200 pounds; will your floor support this? You might also consider a "sleep number bed".

Best Answer

Try F * * king on one. It is not as fun as one may think.

Best Answer

I agree, move to the carpet for that.

Best Answer

From my personal experience . . . don't do it! They are terrible to sleep on, especially with a partner, are difficult to maintain, make many people nauseous, and provide little support for making love on.

Best Answer

i had one for several years and my back suffered from it

Best Answer

Its okay. But Tempic Pedur beds are much better. This is the age of foam my dear.<br />
Waterbeds are so 80's.

Best Answer

I'm not a fan.

Best Answer

They are warm or cool, you can control the temperature. Definitely are different than a mattress, obviously, and can be fun as well.

Best Answer

I tried one once, I could not sleep on it.

Best Answer

Yes they make a difference, but not necessarily for the better

Best Answer

I had one when I was a kid - it's really nice and warm in the winter

Best Answer

They're nice to sleep on if you don't have to get out again. In my opinion, a hammock is just as good.

Best Answer

owned one for years, it was okay I guess, but it finally sprang a leake and we never replaced it, I prefer as regular mattress, semi-firm

Best Answer