My brother has a medical marijuana prescription, which is awesome for him cuz he's been a pothead all his life. He has all kinds of things I've never even heard of; pot lotion, butter for cooking, etc. So today he gives me 6 CBD pills and tells me to try them. Now, me and marijuana do not mix. I have bad anxiety attacks. He says the THC is extracted so I shouldn't get that way. I have MS and am in, pretty much, constant pain. If it would work (like he says it has for our cousin with digestive/stomach issues and pains) it would be awesome..... but I'm kinda hesitant. Editted to note: from what I'm reading online, it appears THC is still present, it's just not as "psycho-active"
TattooedMissez TattooedMissez 26-30, F 2 Answers Oct 26, 2011

I've never even heard of "CBD" pills. I had disabling pain from fibromyalgia and found large doses of MSM powder to be effective for me.

Best Answer

Google Cannabidiol and you'll find it.

Best Answer

I'm sticking to MSM which is readily available at most health food stores. Thanks.

Best Answer

I've never heard of it.... I'm going to check it out, thanks for the suggestion

Best Answer