Kmade Kmade 18-21, M 4 Answers Dec 12, 2013 in Community

nope.. i heard its like shrooms and acid in one.. idk.

Best Answer

It's kinda similar to acid, but idt anything like shrooms. Shrooms make u stupid, acid just opens your mind.

Best Answer

Ive done both, and people have told me it is nothing like either, it is in a 'universe' of its own.

Best Answer

oh really? i guess i should have learned by now druggies aren't a reliable source haaha -.-

Best Answer

this could be true on my part also :)

Best Answer

i guess we have to try it now lol

Best Answer

oo lets! can i show you something...its only 2 minutes and 30 seconds... and jim carrey....but wait its not how you're used to seeing him!

Best Answer

yeah sure.. lay it on me!

Best Answer
Best Answer

Just salvia, IV ketamine, PCP...I'll get around to it evetualy.

Best Answer

someday haha, I'm really pumped to try it tho

Best Answer

Me too. I'm game.

Best Answer

riight, i can't find anyone who supplies it tho

Best Answer

Depending on where you are you can make it.

Best Answer

I tried DMT after a rave, I had taken like 4 fat drops of LSD and was still slightly tripping at dawn. We packed a bowl of weed and then put the DMT on top, it kinda hit us like a train. Everything became more vivid, colors, sounds, smells, there was texture where originally there hadn't been. Our thoughts consumed us, they became so outrageously profound, and we all became connected mentally. I had realizations that night/ morning that I still carry with me today, it made me see everything in a completely different and deeper way. Then there were the "visuals". We all thought we had left the living room to our friend's big grassy backyard with a drained pool, we thought we had gone out there together to explore nature and watch the sunrise, but we never left. It was like a false memory we all shared. In reality we were all just lost in our imaginations and dreams, when all of a sudden, like in a dream, I experienced the falling very fast from a high place sensation, and I hit the floor and we were back in the living room, all sitting there with the sunlight pouring in the window. Later that morning, my best friends mom invited us to breakfast, at an ihop type place..it was so busy and hectic and fast paced, we could see and experience everything. And what was the most remarkable was that I made the chaotic sounds melt away and turn into music, I swear I thought I was hearing Apples by Datsik, who I had heard at the rave the previous day :P it was a wondrous experience.

Best Answer

My brother took DMT, ended up in a mental hospital.

Best Answer

Oh wow, I'd love to hear his experience though. It most have been overwhelming.

Best Answer

He gave a little to me in a joint, I felt like I was sinking into the couch.

Best Answer

Okay...but when you fell asleep, what happened lmao

Best Answer

Don't remember, He did it at college out of a bong and had a much harder experience.

Best Answer

From what he told me, He said once he had it, time sort of stopped. All of a sudden there where garden gnomes and talking trees (like from lord of the rings) all around him. Some gnomes were evil, others were good. The evil ones were saying "you shouldn't have came here" the good ones defended him. The evil ones then tried to attack him but he was protected by the good ones. A hole then opened up in the ground and they pushed him through it. He said he was falling for what seems like an eternity. He then began talking to a beautiful woman and proceeded to have sex with her. He knew she was the devil but he felt a calmness and wasn't worried. The setting then changed to an ocean and he was swallowed by a whale like in the bible. He was then spit up into a forrest, he was alone. In the distance he saw monsters looking at him from a distance getting ready to attack. He then felt a feeling of courage and ran at the monsters and defeated them. I don't remember the rest

Best Answer