Yeah michael Jackson

Best Answer

Bob Monkhouse's.

Best Answer

I mourned Princess Diana, that would be about it.

Best Answer

Strangely yes...Kurt Cobain.

Best Answer

Oh yes, Princess Diane was a difficult one, I did endeed mourne with her death and so did many others along with J F Kennedy

Best Answer

Yes. John Lennon, and a few others.

Best Answer

Growing up in the 80s and being a HUGE Nirvana fan in the 90s...Can't tell you how hard my circle of friends and I took Kurt Cobain's death. I wonder if he knew what he meant to us, and what kind of impact he had on the future after his passing.

Best Answer

Great one.

Best Answer

On the drive home from work, the radio station was playing "Sunshine on my shoulder " then at the end of the song, they announced that it was confirmed...... John Denver was dead.

Best Answer

Similarly to the way people were devastated when Princess Di was killed, so was I when JFK, Jr died. It just seemed like such a waste, the promise unfufilled. And I felt so bad for Caroline, the last member of the original family, left.

Best Answer

Princess Diana and Chris Farley. I LOVE Chris Farley and watch his videos from SNL at times.

Best Answer

Amy of course, really upset with her passing, Marvin Gaye, wore black to work that day, probably because of the way he died as well his father killing him. Felt for the Princes more when Diana died, so brave them walking behind her and so young.

Best Answer

i had to wipe a tear when patrick swaze died, i have an ex that coulda been his twin back in the day, i was kinda able to move on too, kinda cool really

Best Answer

Yes, I was very young when loads of stars from Hollywood's golden days dropped. I believed in the glamour of it all, that those folks were somehow between us and the gods. Now I know better, but there are still some that I wish I had met.

Best Answer

yep i did , well miss amy

Best Answer

no but when the time comes for celine dion and angela lansbury and betty white i think i will.

Best Answer

Betty White will be upsetting.

Best Answer

Ray Charles...:-( To hear the voice and see the man.

Best Answer

Ray Charles was a phenomenal singer, his talent and voice will be heard for years to come.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer