If you dont know what it is then don't anwer :p
Emperador Emperador 22-25, F 10 Answers Jul 31, 2012

No, but I once applied to a dowser for a solution to a particular health problem I was experiencing and she used a pendulum, gave me a presc<x>ription of certain vitamins, discerned an allergy, and after the remedy was taken and the allergen avoided, I was completely cured.

Best Answer

Yes, there was a man in a pit underneath it.

Best Answer

gotta love poe

Best Answer

I do :P

Best Answer

There is one in the hall clock.

Best Answer

Yep I have two. A jade and amethyst one.

Best Answer

Yeah.

Best Answer

I have this one. It uses magnetic refraction to give the pendulum a chaotic path.<br />
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/6758/?srp=6

Best Answer

Thats very cool but not the pendulum i was refering to

Best Answer

Yes, I have...and it moves like crazy for me!!! Clockwise for "yes", counterclockwise for "no", and sometimes it just swings back and forth (which I'm not sure how to interpret).

Best Answer

I was taught that when it swings back and forth its a no and when it turns (no matter which way) its a yes

Best Answer

All this time and I've been misinterpreting it...I read that it responds in different ways for different people...so one must first ask what is a yes and what is a no. I'm no expert, of course, but I do know it moves like mad for me!

Best Answer

i've tried, but i couldn't work it. shaky hands and a lack of patience, probably.

Best Answer

Yes. It works.

Best Answer

yes, i own a nice tiger's eye one with a dragonfly at the top end.:)

Best Answer