Seriously now. How many of you have ever used a racial slur before. Okay. Read my latest story by the way. I am Not a............... Anyway. What did you do it for and do you do this now. =)
zonus zonus 31-35, M 13 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Hobbies

nope not never...I'm far more creative and sarcastic to be that juvenile

Best Answer

No I haven't but I HATE how when ever racism comes up, it's always about the n word. I have been abused now for about 3 years by groups of asians and it pi$$ me off. Then they found out I was half German, so more fun came my way but I refuse to go to their level. <br />
I'm white, living in England and I have to take racial abuse from a group of Asians.

Best Answer

Not once. Just not part of my upbringing to see someones ethnicity as a negative. Now if were talking body fascism? lol.

Best Answer

I called a muslim man who had murdered his first wife and three daughters a raghead...I wasn't sorry.

Best Answer

Never ever, I have been slapped with racial slurs. It hurts

Best Answer

Yes, I hear Blue.

Best Answer

I was taking a shower one day and I was blurting out random words to pass the time. I said "n" word. I was ashamed of myself. I believe that word should never be mentioned.

Best Answer

Yes. (Not proud of this)

Best Answer

I read your story. I used it because I was mocking someone but I didn't mean it.

Best Answer

Oh i see.

Best Answer

Not really, but when i was very young i used to refer to Native Americans as Indians.

Best Answer