koolkatjossie koolkatjossie 36-40, F 8 Answers May 11, 2012

i have skin problems and it works wonders for me. 10 minutes once a week. Everything can be done with intelligence and moderation

Best Answer

>>>dont need it...I radiate the sun

Best Answer

the sun emits 2 rays, uva and uvb. one burns the surface la<x>yer of the skin, the other penetrates the deeper la<x>yers causing permanent damage. sunbeds only emit the ray that burns the surface la<x>yer of the skin. as long as you use in moderation, its actually safer than tanning in the sun

Best Answer

In some countries it's a matter of health to use them. I believe in Greenland schoolchildren have 20 minutes a week (?) in a sun room in order to get enough vitamin D reason being the lack of exposure to sunlight during the winter when they only get 1 or 2 hours of daylight. Where I live summers are hot and the sun is strong so only idiots who think having a year round tan use them. Everyone gets a good tan here in Summer just by being out of doors..

Best Answer

about 3 times, I dont think they are safe , Like laying in the sun with a breeze on your face, Makes me very sleepy.

Best Answer

Sometimes but I dont use them very often, I use fake tan instead. Its probaly safe to do it like once in a while but doing it all the time defo isnt.

Best Answer

No Not Never Ever

Best Answer