koolkatjossie koolkatjossie 36-40, F 8 Answers May 11, 2012

i have skin problems and it works wonders for me. 10 minutes once a week. Everything can be done with intelligence and moderation

Best Answer

>>>dont need it...I radiate the sun

Best Answer

the sun emits 2 rays, uva and uvb. one burns the surface layer of the skin, the other penetrates the deeper layers causing permanent damage. sunbeds only emit the ray that burns the surface layer of the skin. as long as you use in moderation, its actually safer than tanning in the sun

Best Answer

In some countries it's a matter of health to use them. I believe in Greenland schoolchildren have 20 minutes a week (?) in a sun room in order to get enough vitamin D reason being the lack of exposure to sunlight during the winter when they only get 1 or 2 hours of daylight. Where I live summers are hot and the sun is strong so only idiots who think having a year round tan use them. Everyone gets a good tan here in Summer just by being out of doors..

Best Answer

about 3 times, I dont think they are safe , Like laying in the sun with a breeze on your face, Makes me very sleepy.

Best Answer

Sometimes but I dont use them very often, I use fake tan instead. Its probaly safe to do it like once in a while but doing it all the time defo isnt.

Best Answer

No Not Never Ever

Best Answer