unexppeace unexppeace 26-30, M 9 Answers Dec 27, 2011

Yes, when I was a kid and it was considered a game. Didn't work, and I found it tiresome, spelling things out that way. But I do talk to "dead" people and have blogged on it. I think people can bring in some low-level entities through focusing tools if they aren't high-minded and spiritually developed themselves (water seeks its' own level). Just as there are "crazy" people in the world, there are "crazy" people who aren't in this world at this time. "Crazy" doesn't go away with the body, which is why it is important to do the spiritual homework this world offers; what we attain here, we keep forever.

Best Answer

I have never used one and never will.

Best Answer

Sure, and I've been possessed by the spirit of evil ever since.

Best Answer

yes and it workeded

Best Answer

Yes and it didn't do anything

Best Answer

Ouija boards do work I find its best to have one person using the board while another person writes down the answers. Don't let a bunch of stupid superstitions keep you from finding your own answers.

Best Answer

Yes and yes did exactly as I expected.

Best Answer