Friendlyfacehere Friendlyfacehere 18-21, M 4 Answers Dec 17, 2013 in Community

I used it and talked to a guy that I really clicked with and we actually made a face to face date. We decided to meet after I got out of work at a nearby Denny's for a late night breakfast. He was late and I sat in my car waiting for him. He drove up in a nice white SUV. I got out of the car to go meet him and he got out of his vehicle too. I was very surprised to meet a guy who stood about 5'6" and must have weighed 300 lbs. He greeted me warmly and I did the same, but I felt very deceived because on his profile his body type read, "a few extra pounds." He had way more than a few extra pounds on him and it pissed me off that he lied about it instead of just saying he was a big guy. I didn't appreciate the lie by omission. His profile picture was a head shot and he wasn't carrying a lot of weight on his face so I couldn't tell if he was thin or fat. We had our date, but I didn't see him again. I just couldn't get over him not being truthful about his size from the beginning. Weight is a huge issue with me because I battle diabetes and I have to watch what I eat all the time. I told him this in the conversation we had online. Apparently he either wasn't paying attention or didn't believe me.

I might use the site again if I find myself alone, but I had much better luck on Tagged and I've been with the guy 4 months now.

Best Answer

I think lying on dating sites is very common.

Best Answer

I always try to be honest

Best Answer

Wow really well thank you

Best Answer

Yes, and it's better than most. Plus the ladies are a lot more classy.

Best Answer

True

Best Answer