I'm a director/screenwriter and I'm interested in writing a screenplay that deals with "Casting Couch" scenario oriented short stories for any kind of job that are detailed enough to really make young women think beyond the generic "Don't trust him if he seems odd" advice. Conversely I'd like to hear from people that thought it worked and aren't ashamed of it, or maybe weren't ashamed of it at first. How did the job itself work out after the interview? My hope is that maybe the stories can help a few people that would otherwise just do it in hopes of gaining some moderate level of success if they see real scenarios from the screenplay and then experience chillingly similar situations in life. Being a man, I just can't experience those situations which is why I need you. [Update] Ok, well let me update this. Typically the guys that are open to using this kind of manipulation are men that just aren't considered attractive. This should be figured in as well.
MacMan397 MacMan397 31-35 12 Answers Nov 12, 2009

Years ago, I interviewed for a position as an executive assistant where the 2 interviewers were the senior management in their 50s and 60s. They asked me how badly I wanted the job and I said very badly. It was a great company and it would have looked great on my resume and the job paid a decent amount of money for someone my age. They asked me to undress and show them my ****, *****, and ***. When I did, they took out their *****, stood with me between them and asked me to suck them. I ended up in many positions on the couch getting ****** by them taking turns on me. They even asked me about my method of birth control and when I said I was on the pill they filled me up with their *** and told me I got the job. From that point, I had to have sex with both of them on a regular basis, sometimes daily in their office or a nearby hotel. This was either with one of them or both of them when they double penetrated me. I even went on business trips with them where I had to not only have sex with them but also with some of the clients they wanted to win over. At times I was passed around as the company ***** but the sex was always good and satisfying and I was rewarded with gifts and bonuses. I had a boyfriend and felt guilty about this but could not afford to quit a well paying job. This went on for 10 years until I gained enough experience to find a higher level job.

Best Answer

wow that was hot. would consider posting more details about this as a story?

Best Answer

Yes, I ‘m a guy who has and it was when I was in my late 20's. I was the owner/producer of a sports show and was in Cannes for MIP, which is a TV tradeshow for international buyers. It was my first time there and my distributor introduced me to buyers for my type of show and I also met those who had similar shows for sale. There was a buyer for a large UK station that wanted the type of show I had, so I focused on selling to him for almost a week but wasn't getting anywhere! Each day I'd check to see if he'd bought something else and he hadn't, so I continued to pursue the opportunity. I tried everything...kickbacks, discounting, customizing, everything that you would do when selling programming but nothing. Finally, I just sat with him alone for drinks and tried to find out what could be done. I was desperate to sell my show because I had every penny wrapped up in it. During that conversation he said that something he liked was knowing he was "appreciated" because he was providing such a big opportunity for someone since he was a buyer. I jumped right in and said I do anything he wanted in order to show him how much I'd appreciate him selecting my show. Next, he said that "actions speak louder than words" and was I truly "willing to do what it takes" to make this work. I was nervous but said yes & he then suggested we go "up to his room for a drink and talk about it more." Once we were up there in private, I was nervous to move forward and didn't want to embarrass myself so it was kind of awkward. I suggested doing all the usual production stuff again and I could see he was getting bored, so I reiterated that I truly wanted to show him how much I'd appreciate his business and there "isn't anything I wouldn't do to make that clear"....hell, I said.....I'd even get on my knees for you. His eyes lit right up and he said that was the kind of commitment he was looking for and "why don't I come over here and show him how much I meant it" I did and got on my knees and sucked him off. Next day, at lunch, he saw me and said we should talk more about it. I went with him to his hotel and sucked him off again. Two days later, I had my show placed and was finally on the map!!!! I'm not gay by nature but that was what the situation called for and I'm just glad that doing it "the hollywood way" got me my deal. From what I now know, it often doesn’t work out that way but I’ve seen a lot it move people’s careers forward here in this town.

Best Answer

No. The sex I have at work only happened after I was hired. I fantasize that my boss was plotting on it all along, but I don't think that's true.

Best Answer

No ! dear but if got a chance will always go for it ------- not done it witha guy after I am grown up ! few incidents had happened during our studies in adolosence ages ! we had few friends 4 of us sleeping together of different ages & we mastrubutated each other turn by turn secretly among our other 10 companians for sleep. & in the morning pretend nothing happened last night!!!!!!! But would love to go ahead if got an opportunity!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I'm a male who has hire a lot of people in my 25 years of management, mainly sales management. Twice I've had women come on to me after the second interview. Each interview the two women came deressed professionally with a hint of sexuality (Very short skirts, some amount of cleavage, or clothing that accentuated body features). By the third meeting, I was propositioned; once over lunch, when she started touching my thigh first and moved on to ..The second called me at work and suggested we meet for a drink after work. We met; she was stunning and her very short dress clearly revealed as much of her b****ts as was leagally allowed (sans bra). Yes, we go went back to her place and.... Neither got the job for which they interviewed. The second was someone I would see in business situations. She and I wound up at the same company in different departments as managers. The tension was there for several weeks until she and I were at an out of town meeting. Yes we went to her room. We now work in the same building. We've worked ways to let each other know when the other wants to rendezvous. We'll be at a meeting and I'll sit across from her (never next to her) and make my eye contact obvious, hold a pen in one hand and stroke it with the other, or eat some snacks and lick my fingers afterward.. She likes to show up sans panties or bra and make it obvious that I know it. This has been going on for over 8 years. We both are married and have great sexual and loving relationships with our spouses. We both admit that the excitement of our sexual encounters is thrilling and helps to keep it going. We have, also, become great friends and confidants. Being the older of us by 10 years, I've helped her career, too.

Best Answer

No but I once roleplayed it ; )

Best Answer

No, but it might be fun...especially if it's an interview panel!

Best Answer

No, but I would if I ever had the chance to.

Best Answer