BeenSmiling BeenSmiling 31-35, M 16 Answers Jan 26, 2013 in Dreams

no but ive felt as if someone was crying over me felt 2 tears hit my face ,i was sad the whole day i dont know why till this day

Best Answer

No, I set my alarm 10 minutes early, so I know I dont have to move when I first wake. This makes things so much better.

Best Answer

too many times

Best Answer

Yes and it is awful, not once or twice but for a period of time. Went to sleep crying and woke up crying, did not know it was possible and never want to visit that level of despair again. It was not depression, it was grief.

Best Answer

I dreamed of my mother. But I'm fine now.

Best Answer

For me, relationship problems, he was not who I thought he was (husband) and grieved for the person I thought I knew. while lying next to the "stranger" beside me. Was awful.

Best Answer

Dreams can be so disturbing cause they are very life like while they're happening.

Best Answer

Understand, and sorry about your mother. Lost my father and other relatives, had dreams of them, but never crying when I wake up. Look at it as them saying hello and we are still with you, thinking of and loving you.

Best Answer

Well... Actually that was the most disturbing part of my dream. My father was behaving in such a loving and respectful way towards me, and my mother was so affective though been very ill... They were never like this. I think it was some kind of expression of a need of mine.

Best Answer

Take it however it means sense to you. For me, believing in an after life, from what I have read all the negative feelings a person held onto in life are gone. They are seeing a whole BIGGER picture. Chance to show their love for you, they could not in life. Even if you feel it was a need for you, fine, that is how you are remembering them, with love.

Best Answer

LIES, and we aren't together now. That is why he was a stranger, lied about what he had done.

Best Answer

It was after we were married.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Not in the past few years. I did when I was like five or six years old a few times, not really sure why though.

Best Answer

Yes happened to me this morning in the middle of the night

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

yes when my mother died.

Best Answer

I dreamed of my mother today and I caused me to wake up crying... In my dream she was worst them she is now in her illness. I was hugging her, something that I don't do very often.

Best Answer

(((((hug))))) Your answer made my eyes wet.

Best Answer

spend some time with her if you can.Dreams try to tell us things.

Best Answer

I will... Thanks.

Best Answer

Only once that I remember. That was one messed up, scary dream!

Best Answer

Yup. It sucks.

Best Answer

No (how depressing).

Best Answer

i ussually do. I stop to scared me a long time ago.

Best Answer