I didn't walk in per se, but when my mom's boyfriend at the time came to visit, I laid at the bottom of the door and listened for what seemed like forever. I even brought something to eat and drink while I was on the floor listening at the crack under the door. Hey, I was in 5th grade and curious, so sue me.
MissusBrightside MissusBrightside 31-35 11 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in Memories

I didn't walk in either but I heared them having sex in the room next to mine.

The next morning, I got up and I said this (I still remember it clearly XD):

'Mom, I have a suggestion for you'

'You do? What is it?'

'You should have someone look at your bed'

'Why's that?'

'I think it's broken, it made funny sounds yesterday'

She just blushed out of shame XD

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I translated it of course XD
There would be no point of posting it in Flemish =D

Best Answer

Yes when I was about 10 I learned how to unlock the bedroom doors with a toothpick. One Sunday I noticed that my parents door was locked so I went and got a toothpick and barged in. Oops.

Best Answer

Gotta love kids lol

Best Answer

That's hilarious.... LOL!!!!

Best Answer

I was mortified at the time. I was just going to surprise them with a "good morning" and ended up with the shock of my young life. lol

Best Answer

awwww, lol

Best Answer

No but a girlfriend's son (in his twenties) actually caught us in the act, no bedclothes, naked, doggy fashion.

He had popped by the house, come upstairs, and opened the bedroom door, to ask if she wanted any shopping.

He was fairly embarrassed and apologized and left.

Somehow, neither of us were that put off and had a good laugh.

Best Answer

He fapped to it later...KIDDING.

Best Answer

Well, per se, no. However, one time we had a funny occurence.

So, we went all camping. During a hike, my parent's told us to go play hide & seek for a while. We just had a picknick.

There was this old abandoned barn, and my brother and I decided to hide in there while we let our sister look for us.

Well, we heard some interesting noises coming from above, where hay would be stacked. However, we ignored them until the wooden floor broke and down came Mom and Dad butt-naked and pretty obviously engaged in rigorous interpersonal activities.

Best Answer

Oooh la la! I couldn't stand to see my mom or dad naked, that's just a whole bunch of "no."

Best Answer

Did you giggle too? LOL!!!!

Best Answer

I listened intently...guess I'm a perv.

Best Answer

There is no way my parents did that - impossible

Best Answer

Then the stork dropped you off to their house lol

Best Answer

Apparently so, there is no other explanation for me or my brothers.

Best Answer

no but i did walk in when my boss was having his afternoon dleight with his secretary, they assumed the door was locked, i knocked and entered they were like godess stting on God, after that he nor any one dare to distrub me Ha ha

Best Answer

Its good to be the Boss

Best Answer

yeah,, when i was 6 and it's kind of crazy

Best Answer

He wasn't hurting her, I swear lol

Best Answer

hahaha XD

Best Answer

Nah they split up when I was little and my mum didnt have a bf until after we all left home

Best Answer