I love a woman and want her to love me. But I will never be free to give myself completely to her. So I am selfish. Loving me would only lead to hurt for her.
1step4ward 1step4ward 61-65, M 13 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Love never comes with easy answers. Most of the time it comes with it's own hurt for many different reasons. To not be able to be with the one that has your heart is very difficult indeed!

Best Answer

Sort of, I suppose.

Best Answer

Be very careful!

Best Answer

Thank you and I will.

Best Answer

I think so...

Best Answer

My best wishes to you. Guard your heart as much as you can.

Best Answer

We both know we are soulmates. It is US. But since we are 600 miles apart, we agreed not to wait for each other, even tho deep inside parts of us always will. So, he has a girlfriend. But every time we see each other, we get tempted to go further than best friends should. Also, we text each other everyday and sometimes our conversation goes where it is not supposed to. I feel guilty because he is TAKEN now, even tho I know we are just made for each other.

Best Answer

I feel for you and wish you both the best. I know it is so very hard for you. *hugs*

Best Answer

I am experiencing the same, ****** up ! cant stand the thought he could be with someone else but at the same time i know that i wont be here for him and love him endlessly anyway..

Best Answer

It's hard and hurts doesn't it?

Best Answer

it does hurt.. i suppoose that the best thing to do now would be just stop thinking about that someone and move on, because time can heal every wound and all the pain we fell now will dissapear.. but now is now and now its hard.

Best Answer

You are absolutely right KristyCZ

Best Answer

Nah... I just wanted the truth from my mom.<br />
She waited 40 years to tell me and soon after I <br />
found my dad, I was burying him. He died 2 months<br />
after we had met.

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that. How very sad.

Best Answer

Love can only be described as bipolar, i have no idea what kind of situation your in but i feel the same way. The only thing to do is be honest and do what is right for her. Just try your best, things will work itself out.

Best Answer

You're right. I made the mistake of telling her about my feelings...which she does not share. Best thing for her is for me to do is no longer be a part of her life. And that is the path I have chosen.

Best Answer

We must be clones.

Best Answer

Yes like asking money from Dad all the time

Best Answer

No!

Best Answer

yes but honest, that was called childhood... now the only thing I want is to live my own life and protect the ones I love

Best Answer

Good for you...protect them well.

Best Answer

I give my best

Best Answer

I hope...and expect...they appreciate it.

Best Answer

no because a relationship is about sharing! sure wished you thought about that when you first met her! so sad she does not know!

Best Answer

Actually she does know. Should have kept that to myself...followed your wise advice.

Best Answer

Most definitely...understandable. Been there. Just get it out of your system without harming others if you can.

Best Answer

Suggestions on how to do that?

Best Answer

If I assume that she is attached...or you are attached too...may I suggest writing a song for her...somehow secretly letting her know you are the author. The whole harming others thing....don't want to do that.

Best Answer

Thank you for taking the time to give a thoughtful reply. I'm the one who is attached. She knows how I feel. Probably should have kept that to myself...should have kown in advance she did not feel the same about me. But what a beautiful idea writing a song for her would have been.

Best Answer