YES! especially when EVERYONE turned on me. Theres just too many memories here, and yes, I would do anything to leave

Best Answer

I am sorry to hear that, but it comforts me to know someone else shares these feelings!

Best Answer

same here! I hope things get better for you

Best Answer

it can feel as though they "team" up sometimes??? try to make your life miserable...i was around some people who had done this to me, and i left, a few years later moved back, and everyone was still the same, so i decided to leave again. i know that sounds crazy, but i thought people grew up and changed. i thought wrong.

Best Answer

Oh wow i'm sorry. They do team up for sure! and at first, they had always hated each other. now its just directed towards me. You deserve much better friends than ones who just stick with their immature ways!

Best Answer

no doubt, goes for family too!

Best Answer

yeah! they try sometimes, but don't really understand and get annoyed

Best Answer

I too, have been in this situation. I have also, just left. Everything. I have lost items, clothes, the works. If the situation is THAT bad, to where you feel like you must leave, then materialistic items are eventually replaceable, but you and your happiness should come first.

Best Answer

I absolutely agree, you could not have put it better. It can just be a challenge when it comes to family.

Best Answer

mine was a family ordeal as well so you are not alone. i hope things get better for you!

Best Answer

Be happy with yourself, or it will follow you. beyond that better to be hated for who you are than lovie for a fake. Its a tough road but it will make you a better person in the end.

Best Answer

I agree, and trust me, I am trying! :) Thank you

Best Answer

Small town is hard as well, but there are things there that you will miss, most end up coming back. I think it happens to every young adult when they pull there head out of but and become real.

Best Answer

Yes, I've left everything behind and started over fresh. You may need to do the same.

Best Answer

Did it work for you? starting new, somewhere far and in a city does seem like the best answer!

Best Answer

I left Wisconsin and moved to San antonio Texas back in 1996-97. I just up and left. I called two of my best friends and left my apt. keys with them so they could take whatever they wanted. It was hard at first but I found a good job and eventually found a really nice apartment. It works out as long as you get a job. You don't want to be homeless.

Best Answer