GrumpyMe GrumpyMe 22-25, F 10 Answers Jan 8 in Movies & TV

I have never wanted to switch places with anyone. I can understand what hate is and what causes it to grow inside someone's head. I take the stand that hate is never justified, no matter how many angles you look at it. Hate is ugly, and I don't want to be ugly or represent ugly.

Best Answer

that's what my mind does all the time, i think you can pretty much work it out, if you know yourself well enough

Best Answer

i didn't quite mean to say that i knew myself well enough to know all the time, but it was an interesting slip - but i'm not usually surprised why somewhat doesn't like me, based on whatever context - it is compelling though when you don't understand it - i think that's an instinct

Best Answer

No need to switch with anyone to find out anything,i accept i cant be liked by every one,so be it.why? dont care.

Best Answer

Mostly if that person hates me more likely will I hate them too so I wouldn't even want to be close to them. So being in their body is just... A BIG NO NO

Best Answer

I really like your questions. Hmm... Never thought about this before. Yes.. i think I would. Or maybe I would switch places with them, then kill myself. Then switches places back just before my body hits the floor (right after I jump from a 20 floor building).

Best Answer