i did in my teens, skinny dipping with two girls, i thought i was the man, the water i'm sure made me look teeny tiny and i'm not teeny tiny.

Best Answer

Sure! Love it!

Best Answer

Yes. During a thunderstorm, at night, in the middle of nowhere, while drunk. Fun times.

Best Answer

thanks for sharing

Best Answer

No No NO...it is such a freeing feeling

Best Answer

The best way to experience swimming.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yes we have a inground swimming pool and when the kids are not at home we can have some serious good times in the pool

Best Answer

Ned, you dark horse!

Best Answer

I think everyone has

Best Answer

except me, i think you really need to trust the people you are with to enjoy naked swimming.

Best Answer

yeah but gotta watch out fish dont bite my worm

Best Answer

Or watch out not to do a pee in the water if your a male swimming in the Nile as there is a little fish there that could cause you much trouble.

Best Answer

I have on holiday, it's too cold in the UK for that

Best Answer

yes ofcoarce i have , i do everything else with no clothes on i see no reason to put them on just to go swimming

Best Answer

I have done it a few times in the Summer the freedom is great, I do it a public park with a pool, I have put out a few times.

Best Answer

In my tub.

Best Answer

sure, but leads to sun burn in pain ful places

Best Answer