doodlebird doodlebird 46-50, F 17 Answers Mar 29, 2012

Yes, whacked my head, hit my head on the bathroom cabinet bending over to blow dry my hair with my head upside down... I have just about knocked myself unconscious!! I am a danger to myself :-)<br />
Great question!

Best Answer

lol..me too! i "flip" my hair a few times before i start drying to help get the water out..cracked the head on the open cabinet!!!!

Best Answer

OMG!! I have all sorts of accidents that are silly. One of the worst was burning myself with bikini wax. It literally burnt the skin and then the wax took the burnt skin right off. Don't do what I did.

Best Answer

My mental state is a testament to that lol..I have accidently inflicted knocks to my head courtsey of my hair dryer...if that was not enough...straigheners...somehow my fingers get a decent iron lol when I straighten my hair in haste..They look like french fries !!!

Best Answer

me too..and the burn on the neck that looks like a hickey!!

Best Answer

haha yes! ouch!

Best Answer

OMG the blow dryer, oh the horror, I was a slave to that thing for ever. I let my curls rock now. In my profile pic you can tell I was still a slave to flattening my hair, but back in my old blowdrying days, I have wacked my head a billion times. Oh the freedom from hairdryers and hairspray. NO more. Less knots on my head too :)))))

Best Answer

ok I better change my avi and put the one up with my curls lol

Best Answer

Yes many times and burnt myself with a curling iron too...

Best Answer

Me too, burned myself many times

Best Answer

ive done worse and burnt myself with some curling tongs twice in a row!

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

The few times I used one yes, which is why I usually just shake my head like a dog lol

Best Answer

never used one, unhealthy for your hair

Best Answer

why would you hit yourself with one?thats just really bad hand corridination. I have burned myself with a flatiron due to my niece's fault..it hurt really bad

Best Answer

I never use those.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Sorry it has been many years since I used one, ha ha ha.

Best Answer