Fishin4Life Fishin4Life 41-45, M 13 Answers Dec 9, 2011

Hey dude ! That's COOOOOOOOOL !? I can haz ?

Best Answer

Funny story, my cousin put my name in a drawling at a fair to win 1,000 dollars and put my grandmothers phone number on there thinking she get the money because of the number she was wrong I got it. No I didnt give none to her, I would if she wasnt on drugs and makes my grandmother raise her children. So instead I bought my little cousins (her kids) new t.v. some clothes I did what she wouldnt do with the money if she had won it.

Best Answer

You're cool !!!

Best Answer

Well she thought wrong and it was funny. She was so mad, the look on her face when she couldnt use the money to support her habbits.

Best Answer

Dont you know the baby bonus is for baby stuff.

Best Answer

WIN !!!!

Best Answer

Wow that's awesome!

Best Answer

i won £57.00 pound on the lottery once,not loads i know but still it was a good day

Best Answer

i<br />
do<br />
not<br />
care

Best Answer

Well done for winning this

Best Answer

I won 2 tickets to Disneyland once...called in and answered a radio station question...can't believe I got through...the question was not well known I suppose - "who was John the Baptist's father"? (answer = Zacharias)

Best Answer

BOO YAA!!!!!!!! nice score, gratz

Best Answer

Congratulations! :-)

Best Answer