For me...life is pointless....we eat, sleep, drink and mate like all the other animals in the kingdom...yet people are always asking the big question..."what does it all mean?" well did you ever think that the true meaning to life...is the meaning you give life? Or do you think something else?
APS9 APS9 31-35 7 Answers May 3, 2012

I use a website astrologer. I don't pay for the five star service, I just like his choice of words, and the artist's illustrations. I only believe it when I feel very confused or vulnerable, but really its just something to think about. I really don't believe that mars being in retrograde really means that life is going to be difficult, it just reaffirms some difficulties I am having, that would have happened anyway!

Best Answer

in the past i spent years searching for the meaning i though i had found it in islam and my husband who then beat me badly now taking my kids from me so i think now no real meaning u live then u die u make best for the cards u dealt

Best Answer

I strongly feel that the only true "meaning of life" is the one we create...it can not be found...but chosen....this does not mean you chose for bad stuff to happen...but rather what you want to take from it...therefore as they say....."what doesn't kill you, can only make you stronger"

Best Answer

i agree these days

Best Answer

The fact that we are the ones who get to be captains of our own destiny is pretty effin' sweet.

Best Answer

it is....isn't it!

Best Answer

I don't try to get that deep.

Best Answer

well for me it is not deep...life is just function then die....but the fact so many ask....intrigues me...

Best Answer

Realized that decades ago. :-)

Best Answer