starship33 starship33 36-40, F 20 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Health

Yes.<br />
I've slopped pigs. Fed chickens. Planted and hoed vegetables.<br />
Tied tobacco.

Best Answer

I have worked on different ranches, does that count? Helped on a few farms.

Best Answer

I was usually found to be unsuitable after a week, the only thing I was ever good at was digging up Ginseng, which only took a few days.

Best Answer

Yeah. Only the hard, carry-all-this-**** jobs and none of the fun, play-with-animals jobs. Then there's ****-shoveling, which isn't really as bad as you'd expect because everything already smells like **** and it actually doesn't smell much stronger when you're standing in it.

Best Answer

Only in my mind.

Best Answer

i worked on tobacco farms growing up now i have my own little farm

Best Answer

Most of my life, back on a farm for the last four years now.

Best Answer

I grew up on a farm. Loved it

Best Answer

Yes, ma'am. I growed up on one.

Best Answer

I did for one summer, while growing up. It was a lot of hard work but it was fun.

Best Answer

Yes, picking fruits and vegetables. It sucked, Luckily I was a kid and I grew up.

Best Answer

yes, my uncle was a farmer and I worked for him a few times also picked apples at an orchard one season.

Best Answer

yea, It was ol' McDonalds farm... did you know he had a cow??..... E I E I O!!!! :)

Best Answer

For one week this year driving semi-trucks during the sugar beet harvest in ND.

Best Answer

I didn't drive the truck but I helped my uncle with sugar beets during the harvest and accompanied him to the sugar beet plant in his dump trick, very dirty work.

Best Answer

I loved the adventure! I'm going to get my class A CDL and make some money in the ND oil fields. Farm work is unpredictable and dependent on weather. Sometimes you can sit for a week with no work if it's too cold or too hot or too wet. Thanks for the experience driving a truck but once was enough for me.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Cut hay, bailed hay, stacked hay for a summer.

Best Answer

Only in short spurts.

Best Answer