JanieNudiePants JanieNudiePants 31-35, F 6 Answers Feb 12, 2013

I used to have a girlfriend who did this. couldn't keep my hands off her though!

Best Answer

Yes,I fact I just did it last Monday!!

Best Answer

I had a Halloween Costume with black tights and a knights tunic. I wore it without underwear. My wife said it made my athletic *** look better. The tunic covered my man parts pretty well. I must say I stayed pretty arroused most of the night because of the feel of the fabric on my ****. You see I shave and have a pretty well defined head, with a lot of sensitive nerves around the rim and it was arousing every time I moved, like someone was rubbing my head. Very exilerating. Any way as the night wore on and the drinks flowed in, I became less aware of the front of the tunic. Later as a few friends shared photos, you could see the effects of flash photo's.

Best Answer

and do you still enjou them?

Best Answer

Yes, I do actually. It is tough to find the time to wear them though. I ocasionally just wear them around the house for the feel. Over the winter I did wear some other pairs under regular pants. Kinda warm.

Best Answer

Um yuh lol so?

Best Answer

Now that it's warm out I'm doing it more and more

Best Answer

Hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer