angelicsmiles angelicsmiles 31-35, F 17 Answers Feb 28 in Community

Yes, got hired to do that. Never got the inspiration nor chance to do it again.

Best Answer

I know you are a really talented writer. :)

Best Answer

Thanks. I always felt more sure-footed with the music than I have with the words. Choosing the right words to convey the feelings in time with the music in all of the voices is always a task that is daunting for me. Had a car stolen with three to four hundred tunes with lyrics a number of years ago. Never got the passion to say things twice so I did not rewrite any of it. It was as if the spirit got bottled up and trapped.

Best Answer

That's sad but I can totally understand not having the passion to rewrite all you had.

Best Answer

It is interesting that it was a turning point for me. I quit writing from the point of view of being hopeful that things might happen to writing about things that didn't meet those expectations and then to a looking glass viewpoint for the big picture. Damn the dues you have to pay along the way.

Best Answer

Yeah. :)

Best Answer

I just write from the heart and soul. I was lucky enough to have an adopted mother of a writer. She taught me more than school ever could. I think she taught me to be true to myself.

Best Answer

I just keep trying, really. Life is not really measured by dollars or power. Life is measured by creativity and effort. Successes and failures are both stumbling blocks in your life. It is your job to structure them into a bridge or stairs or a chair or any damn thing you want to. You just have to do something with what you have.

Best Answer

i haven't yet... should i?

Best Answer

Lol.. that is a question only you can answer for yourself. :)

Best Answer

I will write one for you

Best Answer

**looks at you skeptically. :P

Best Answer

Keep pretending

Best Answer

Now what is it you are accusing me of pretending?

Best Answer

Skeptical looks

Best Answer

Sigh. :P It is real, I actually sighed now. :P

Best Answer

Highly stimulating

Best Answer

Lol.. most of the times I have no clue what you are going on about. :))

Best Answer

Back to my earlier conclution "Keep pretending", lol

Best Answer

Lol. Right, I shall pretend I have a clue of what you're on about. :P

Best Answer

XOXOXO

Best Answer

Love letters and love poems but never a love song.

Best Answer

For sure.....someone inspired me to write a love song and watching it take shape was pure magic... :)

Best Answer

Amazing. :)

Best Answer

I've never writtenb one down but I have made up and sung many..

Best Answer

Nice!

Best Answer

Sometimes when I walk on the beach alone in the Sun or under the stars at night I make up love songs and sing them aloud as I walk..

Best Answer

You must be really talented. :)

Best Answer

Not really. I just have a romantic imagination..
:)

Best Answer

Yes...and a girl friend

Best Answer