What did you write?
Lilt Lilt 46-50 7 Answers Aug 22 in Hobbies

At 13 I wrote, "Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead." Barely a teen and quoting Hans Christian Andersen; I thought I was really "deep" back then. But I was furious when someone spray-painted something stupid over it. ;)

Best Answer

I would say you were pretty deep, Bijoux. At 13, most kids are just worried about what jeans they are gonna wear.

Best Answer

"rememdium" if ya get this word reference, you deserve a cookie :D it's latin

Best Answer

I guess I won't get a cookie. But I did look it up. I always appreciate a vocabulary lesson! :-)

Best Answer

"You are light"

Best Answer

Where did you write it?

Best Answer

In Ireland, at the Cliffs of Moher. In the public restroom there were lots of posters about help lines to call if people felt suicidal. Apparently the cliffs (so breathtakingly beautiful) are a magnet for jumpers)... There were also lots of scribbles by people who wrote religious epitaphs (probably intended to be helpful but were rather condemning)... and I just felt compelled to write, "you are light"...

Best Answer

cisterns of the world unite! you have nothing to lose but your chains!

Best Answer

Does my ex wifes phone number on a bathroom wall count?

Best Answer

Yes, for a good time call this number....it was my ex best friends no. I know...I was 13 at the time.

Best Answer

"Shrek is love, Shrek is life" written in chalk.

Best Answer