LazzyFox LazzyFox 41-45, F 15 Answers Feb 12, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

yes, when I was in the Army, both wrote and received

Best Answer

Written several, received none.

Best Answer

Yes to both. I still have all the ones I received (a stack a few inches thick).

One day perhaps my daughter will find them and read them.

Best Answer

Many to & from in my younger days :-)

Best Answer

Yes,,,both,,and writing them is far more fun.

Best Answer

Once... It was left on the windshield of my car, it didn't mention my name but it had little hearts all over it, it was scented, and it had a red lipstick mark, it mostly said. I really like you, and wish to get to know you, I look out my window to see you every morning, I feel like I'm falling in love with you, and I haven't met you, etc... Now that I think about it, it could have been a prank or sent to the wrong person... I was still flattered all the same though.

Best Answer

yes , I adore them .

Best Answer

I have never received a love letter once in my life. My mother had a whole heart-shaped chocolate box full of them from my father, who wrote her flowery letters when he first met her promising her a good life and being treated well. My sisters and I found that box of letters and read them when no one was at home...my older sister read each one of them out loud, we laughed & giggled over those promises he made to her. At the time she was in a mental hospital after having a breakdown, he abused her in many ways including forcing her to take LSD which resulted in her last breakdown, she spent an entire year recovering.

Best Answer

I did yo my crush. She wrote back calling me a disgusting ***** and telling me I should go practice sex with my mother :-(

Best Answer

yup when i m 19.....

Best Answer