I've been thinking of the people that have been most encouraging, and inspirational to me, and I have come to realize that the vast majority are people I couldn't continue a lasting friendship with. They may have had conflict of interests, or cancer finally won, or some other reason, no one can help they are not here. I am thinking this holiday saeson I am going to give a gift to those people that made a differece, whether it be a teacher, doctor, even a librarian, whose words of encouragement have lifted me up on a sad day. There is a professional boundary many people keep like a wall being held up to the rest of the world where they meet the most people. I have felt so sorry that many people can't live it up in life enough to be-friend not only a couple friendly co workers, but the others they also come in contact with on a regular basis. It's like a caste system no one is willing to take a stand against.
mtiff mtiff 26-30, F 3 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Inspiration

You can remember them and be thankful that they came into your life to make it a little better.

Best Answer

I make it a goal to try to put as many smiles on as many peoples faces as possible..

Best Answer

If you have been lucky enough to encounter such people you should definately acknowledge them because they are rare and most.have very few if any of those experiences.

Best Answer

yes. I met a woman that I had a lot in common with. We went to alot of the same places together and car pooled. When she found out I was a patient going through a program where she worked she told me it was the rules that she couldn't socialize with me until I've not been a patient for like two years. I think that should be illegal to make employee's keep such tight 'ethical' boundaries with people you know outside of the particular hospital or clinic.

Best Answer

it's actually common is some fields to be forbidden from socializing with clients to avoid a conflict of interest or any manipulation

Best Answer

I know. It's still wrong though. People should choose who they want to spend their time with nonetheless.

Best Answer