You can remember them and be thankful that they came into your life to make it a little better.

Best Answer

I make it a goal to try to put as many smiles on as many peoples faces as possible..

Best Answer

If you have been lucky enough to encounter such people you should definately acknowledge them because they are rare and most.have very few if any of those experiences.

Best Answer

yes. I met a woman that I had a lot in common with. We went to alot of the same places together and car pooled. When she found out I was a patient going through a program where she worked she told me it was the rules that she couldn't socialize with me until I've not been a patient for like two years. I think that should be illegal to make employee's keep such tight 'ethical' boundaries with people you know outside of the particular hospital or clinic.

Best Answer

it's actually common is some fields to be forbidden from socializing with clients to avoid a conflict of interest or any manipulation

Best Answer

I know. It's still wrong though. People should choose who they want to spend their time with nonetheless.

Best Answer