azjackster1 azjackster1 56-60, M 8 Answers Feb 19 in Embarrassing & Funny

I was dating a girl once whose name was very similar to my ex's name. It caught me all the time, sometimes I would leave out the "n" that differentiated the two. Only did it once during sex, and it stopped her dead in her tracks. I played it cool though, and insisted I said her name correctly. Phew!

Best Answer

Always date a girl with the same name... problem solved!

Best Answer

Yup!<br />
When I was dating my first wife. Her name is Tracy, my last G/F's name is Stacy.

Best Answer

she was trying to tickle me, something I do not handle well...called my then gf by her first name...which was the same as my ex gf...problem was...used the ex's last name in the tussle...they used to be best friends....

Best Answer

lol, no. I don't call out names during sex. Is that a partner you are in a long term relationship with? Whose name was it - your daughter's, pet animal, girlfriend, her friend....

Best Answer

Not a LTR, but name I called out was ex wife

Best Answer

how did that go down?

Best Answer

My wife passed away 3 years ago, we had a great sex life, so when I'm havering sex now I often think of her, I called out her name tonight, not loudly, and I think in the passion on the moment my partner did not hear or understand me.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear about your wife.
So, in a way, it is a compliment. The sex was as good.

Best Answer

It was not as kinky, but all sex is good. Even bad sex, is better than no sex.

Best Answer

tell me, what is bad sex?

Best Answer

shame on you !

Best Answer

I know I feel bad. She did not say anything. Not sure if she did not hear/understand me, or if she was being graceful and let it pass.

Best Answer

so you should ! you must have done a good job to silence the lamb lol

Best Answer

Good one.

Best Answer

If she was being graceful and let it pass she is a good women because even with the circumstance of your wife passing it would still hurt to hear and be hard because you would probably deep down feel like you will always be competing against someone you can never win or compare too.

Best Answer

Very hard not to think about the mother of my two daughters, but I hope she does not think its a competition

Best Answer

I agree completely and maybe competition was the wrong word. Losing someone you love, married, had children with would be a very devistating thing to go through and she will never be replaced and I am truly sorry for your loss. But it would also be a challenge for someone because they are probably pretty big shoes to fill and we know that we will never be able to fill that void or take that pain away for you and can only comfort through the hard times.

Best Answer