azjackster1 azjackster1 61-65, M 8 Answers Feb 19, 2014 in Embarrassing & Funny

I was dating a girl once whose name was very similar to my ex's name. It caught me all the time, sometimes I would leave out the "n" that differentiated the two. Only did it once during sex, and it stopped her dead in her tracks. I played it cool though, and insisted I said her name correctly. Phew!

Best Answer

Always date a girl with the same name... problem solved!

Best Answer

Yup!<br />
When I was dating my first wife. Her name is Tracy, my last G/F's name is Stacy.

Best Answer

she was trying to tickle me, something I do not handle well...called my then gf by her first name...which was the same as my ex gf...problem was...used the ex's last name in the tussle...they used to be best friends....

Best Answer

lol, no. I don't call out names during sex. Is that a partner you are in a long term relationship with? Whose name was it - your daughter's, pet animal, girlfriend, her friend....

Best Answer

Not a LTR, but name I called out was ex wife

Best Answer

how did that go down?

Best Answer

My wife passed away 3 years ago, we had a great sex life, so when I'm havering sex now I often think of her, I called out her name tonight, not loudly, and I think in the passion on the moment my partner did not hear or understand me.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear about your wife.
So, in a way, it is a compliment. The sex was as good.

Best Answer

It was not as kinky, but all sex is good. Even bad sex, is better than no sex.

Best Answer

tell me, what is bad sex?

Best Answer