I haven't seen him for 7 months and I still go doki doki about him. Somebody help!! haha
Ryuseirocket02 Ryuseirocket02 18-21 8 Answers Jan 24 in Dating & Relationships

OMG there was this super hot substitute teacher in my high school science class.. He was like 24 and OMFG.... This guy was smoking hot and every class I went to all the girls were talking about him... Lol my bf got jealous cuz he is in my science class and the sub came up to me and started teasing my like taking my water or pencil.. And he drank out of it ahhh!! Haha I sound crazy... But this guy looked like Ian somerhalder from vampire diaries he was soooo hot :)

Best Answer

No but i wanted to bang one before, she was so hot. Shes still hot, but was hotter 10 years ago

Best Answer

yes in the 5th grade....i loved her

Best Answer

My 8th grade social studies teacher, Mr Kingry....*sigh* He looked like MacGyver.

Best Answer

I had a crush once on my music teacher and I was devastated when I found out he was gay!!!

Best Answer

wow! haha

Best Answer

Then I had another crush on my Professor in Theology but guess what? He was a priest! I give up

Best Answer

Grade 5, Mr Oliver. I was 10.

Best Answer

Haha no, yikes, could never crush on someone like a teacher regardless of how rich, young/old or good looking they were lol

Best Answer