tsv01 tsv01 46-50, M 5 Answers May 8, 2012

I didn't choose to be single but here I am still single at age 41. Neva had a good relationship.

Best Answer

I am currently single, have been married, and am trying to hold on and see what's in store for the future. Who knows, I may or may not end up single. That remains to be seen.

Best Answer

That my friend is a mouthful. What is a sucessful relationship? I was in a successful relationship for over 10 yrs. But then it wasn't sucessful. I'm single. Who knows if I have chose it by my actions or I am just stuck with it..

Best Answer

Now I read it back, you are right. I suppose I did not word it that well sorry. Thanks though for the answer

Best Answer

Define successful?

Best Answer

im stayed single my whole life, not really sure why. Ive been attracted to a lot of women, but at the end of the day i just wanted to bang them. Ive not met many interesting women to be honest.

Best Answer