Greed2Avaricious Greed2Avaricious 18-21, M 7 Answers Dec 10, 2013 in Community

Yes, two new employees trying to figure out how to change kegs on a tandem line.. It was funny as hell, the mixture of their confusion of how to do it, their embarrassment, and their nerves with me (their boss & owner) video taping the whole thing and laughing profusely. I did help eventually and used the footage for a staff video at a staff party. Two great kids they work really hard and are a big part of the restaurant they are in, but that night was hilarious.

Best Answer

Yes when I caught two people screwing in a cupboard lol

Best Answer

That's a tight squeeze...

Best Answer

Sure is lots of moaning as well lol

Best Answer

O_o

Best Answer

NO! That would be impossible for me to do, totally against my grain. I will help, and use my phone to call 911.

Best Answer

That baffles me completely. No. It's the last thing I would think to do. Video evidence is a good thing in most cases, but if you are able to help in another way, I think you should.

Best Answer

Kinda. I recorded a dog I was sitting spazzing out around trying to get a piece of spaghetti off his head.

Best Answer

Nah.

Best Answer