Hypnotia Hypnotia 51-55, M 20 Answers Jul 22, 2012

Yes. And I've been blocked because someone didn't like my opinion on something. <br />
That's EP, and it's all right with me. I'd rather they block me than that we keep running into each other. If someone doesn't like me in real life, is it good for either of us to continue seeing each other or having to hear things we find disagreeable? Nope.<br />
Fences make good neighbors!

Best Answer

I've been blocked over opinion a few times, but not because of a single answer. Usually there would be more of an exchange.

Best Answer

Not as of yet, but I would assume that all opinions are welcomed when answering the questions on here. Isn't that the point, to get different perspectives on whatever they are asking? It's fine if we don't all adhere to the same thing...as long as we respect one another.

Best Answer

Yes<br />
some people on here are hypocrites and liars <br />
even on this question - ONE person only

Best Answer

not that i am aware of, but it would not bother me

Best Answer

No idea. Does it tell a person if they have been blocked?

Best Answer

I also automatically block under 18's

Best Answer

I'm sure I have, but I really don't care.

Best Answer

Doesn't matter to me.

Best Answer

Yes a couple of people.Don't worry about it. your cool!

Best Answer

I wouldn't be surprised.

Best Answer

Yes and I don't care.

Best Answer

Absolutely. One person blocked me when I disputed her assessment that people with dreadlocks were "too lazy to wash and comb their hair". I didn't call her a racist (I don't know that she is one) but I did tell her that her "opinion" was inaccurate. She's since changed her username and I'm blocked under the new one. That's what's often puzzling, when someone blocks you and changes their username---then you REALLY don't know why a total stranger has blocked you.

Best Answer

Yes some people are childish ,and use their Power to block like a Slap in the Face.<br />
They Abuse it. I ignore these people.

Best Answer