You're not gonna get anything but a swift kick out of court First of all, the EEOC is full of holdovers that were put there by George Bush and they always rule against workers, especially in GA which is a good ole boy state 2nd of all Republican states have been making laws which force you to go to mediation and take away your right to hire a lawyer I would refuse mediation if it was me

Best Answer

No I was advised I can obtain a lawyer. In fact, I have several following up with me at 1/3.
Why would you refuse mediation?

Best Answer

because with mediation someone ELSE decides your case, NOT YOU or a jury and if they err or make a prejudiced ruling, you have no recourse at all the decision is final and you have little input anyway Mediators rule on the side of the boss a great majority of the time. Bosses are kings these days, thanks to Republicans making laws which favor them over the worker. You sound like you are not experienced or knowledgeable of the laws. You need to read about the truth of mediation and look at the statistics of how many employees have been burned before. Besides, lawyers work for workers AND bosses so some have a conflict of interest I would never hire an attorney, unless they serve workers only.

Best Answer