cameron65 cameron65 46-50, M 5 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Romance & True Love

Yes, because I feel like.. honestly, I may sound mean but it's just not challenging.. Trust me, most people will feel the same way, especially when he's not my type like at all..

Best Answer

Because of the situation. He'd be in the same group (college activity) with me until our graduation, and we are in the same group of friends, don't want things to be awkward.. But he just stopped liking me couple weeks ago... I should be happy but well kinda miss him lol.

Best Answer

Lol well I don't know.. To explain in detailed would be too long

Best Answer

I have a friend who is in love with me, and thinks I feel exactly the same way; I don't. It's not like there's nothing there, but it's not true love in my eyes, it's not my vision of the kind of person I want. I don't want anyone getting attached to me or loving me.

Best Answer

lol ... no, it's not you.

Best Answer

Yes. It was just too much, too fast. I know that they really just wanted any good woman, someone to wife, and that it only had so much to do with me because they hadn't really gotten to know ME yet. I will say we are still friends and I never say never.

Best Answer

I see you see possibility maybe not this time maybe in future,
will you or how often will you contact him or do you like him to contact you some times like every months?

Best Answer

Yes I like for us to have contact every couple months, ask how eachother are doing.. maybe even hang out for a couple hours.

Best Answer

I met a lady online over 4 months ago, she lives in another country her personality is similar as you ,I will send pm massage if you don't mind what is going on , if possible send me your thought and suggestion. thanks

Best Answer