Yup. I looked at a chick.. and held a magnet.. Nothing happened

Best Answer

Yes. There is something to it, however what 'the Secret' and other popular new age gurus preach none have it completely right.

Best Answer

No, I do not waste time with such ridiculous hoaxes as that. It is on the same level as having wishes come true in children's fairy tales, and I am an adult, so I do not believe in children's fairy tales.

Best Answer

This may be true in your life because you have "attracted" it ... You have to realize that what you have experienced this far isn't the extent of what you can experience... and also that what you have experienced up until now isn't the extent of which others have and will experience in their lives... So to brush other people's life experiences off as being "ridiculous" is probably a ridiculous judgment in-and-of-itself. You are already experiencing it, you just do not believe the extent of the power you have over it.

Best Answer

You are so wrong! I read reviews of this book by some intelligent and objective men, and they know it is nonsense. I know that no person can experience hoaxes that are as ridiculous as this one. I can see some people are easily conned, and you are obviously one of them. You have an emotional slant to it all, and that prevents you from being intelligent and objective enough to realize Rhonda Byrne is a swindler peddling nonsense.

Best Answer

I agree, The Secret is not my favourite book. BluOmni is talking about the Law of Attraction, not the book.

Best Answer

No but I do know that **** attracts flies!!!!

Best Answer

Yes, "Be true to thine own self."

Best Answer

Yep, in the bathtub

Best Answer

Tell me how is this different from Norman Vincent Peele Power Of Positive thinking

Best Answer

holywren whats wrong with that child in your pic?

Best Answer

Well see that look on your cat"s face of long suffering endurance, that was me till I turned to stone to protect myself from battles I must witness hence the chips in my facade.

Best Answer

I have a lot of aversion towards that book/film "the secret". Just the materialistic part. Too much emphasis on materialism

Best Answer

I think that was highlighted to make a point and to attract materialists... and thus, make the movie and book more popular.

Best Answer

No, yeah I get it. It's the American way or western way. Do you like the book?

Best Answer

It helped me organize in my own mind what all of the speakers in the movie were talking about.... I liked the Abraham/Hicks books better in describing L.O.A. Even though I am skeptical about the source of the info... I always believe that it isn't the messenger, it is the message that is important. Yes.. This pertains to Jesus as well.

Best Answer

I don't know how....

Best Answer

Falling down isn't an experiment, it's just painful ;)

Best Answer

Only works with magnets and boobs, never mind, opposites attract more so.

Best Answer

you dont have to..<br />
it experiments you......so be logical......be tough

Best Answer