pantieslips pantieslips 46-50, M 17 Answers Jun 27, 2012

I'm sorry but i have never had that feeling, but my lil bro has, and my best friend, and they both told me.<br />
I think it has something to do with being strong phsysically, If you can say "thats just the way it is, to your mind" thats atleast what my little brother told me.<br />
I live by this rule <br />
Because existence is´╗┐ interdependent and all related,<br />
Connected in its different manifestations of one single mind, i am the creator<br />
i ain't isolated from the world even though it feels like that sometimes

Best Answer

yep. all the time. It's become a given part of my life. Luckily antidepressants keep me from tipping over the edge and doing something drastic.

Best Answer

It's more frequent than feeling good about myself. I average about 6-8 times a week when I loathe myself to the point of wishing for my own destruction.

Best Answer

Yes, the other night. But I am too afriad of pain to hurt myself

Best Answer

thanks,if you need a friend i'm here! hugs

Best Answer

thank you!

Best Answer

Yep. The problem is I don't want to even face it because I think my suicide will be death by cop when I want to take a bunch of people with me to share the pain.

Best Answer

not a good way! other people shouldn't pay for your suicide!

Best Answer

And why not? Some just die, like my friend's son, some lash out at those that make life intolerable.

Best Answer

Sure, I have those thoughts quiet a lot, but then I think about my kids, my family, and how much pain I would cause them if I chose that way out. It really is a selfish decision if you have people that love and care about you. I hate feeling like that, but I suppose on some level, they will always be here with me. I do things to try and keep from thinking about it. Music, photography, a good solid support system of friends and family...Those things have always helped me the best when I've felt at my lowest. You just have to keep your head up, as hard as that might seem, and remember there are always resources for help if you need them.

Best Answer

thanks you are so nice to give that advice! hugs

Best Answer

Your welcome. I hope it helps.

Best Answer

Ive felt so down/low before, but im pleased to say ive never wanted to die. I couldn't put the people who love me through that pain.

Best Answer

Yes. I am thinking most of us have at one time or other. <br />
Despair is a bit too common.

Best Answer

no....i felt bad enough to rise back like a phoenix....

Best Answer

good on you! the hate i have for myself is complicated,welcome to read my profile! hugs

Best Answer

oh sure.....thanks!

Best Answer

Only about all day every day.

Best Answer

Frequently, but I would cause more pain for those I love. My oldest brother died in a car crash and that changed my family and almost destroyed it.

Best Answer

i wish you well,all the best.

Best Answer

It hapens all the time if you have depression. Seek help with a mental health profession in the yellow pages.

Best Answer

yes...really dont like that feeling...

Best Answer

i agree,but its something i think i'm stuck with for life. hugs to you!

Best Answer

Nope not ever...I love myself too much for that nonsense

Best Answer