5thApprentice 5thApprentice 18-21, M 19 Answers Apr 7 in Community

1.) Don't sh1t where you eat<br />
2.) Don't eat where you sh!t<br />
3.) They're not me, so **** 'em.

Best Answer

just do and don't ask questions. you will be better off. although I will probably never be able to follow this one completely

Best Answer

Yes that there are no rules life is not structured damn it even happens when you're not looking.

Best Answer

Keep ur friends close and ur enemies closer

Best Answer

Yes, my rules: Respect, manners, avoid the bs, peace, quiet, fill myself with positive thoughts and things, simple things, take nothing for granted(people included), be thankful for everything.

Best Answer

someone wrote a book

Best Answer

yeah... there are no rules.

Best Answer

see I tend to agree with you, but sometimes that does not happen, sometimes bad things or good things are done and nothing at all happens as a result. other times things do happen, it is very random.

Best Answer

Be kind to others, Help others who are in real need, Respect those who you look up to. Love your family and very close friends. Over all be a decent human being, But never become a doormatt to the ones that want to walk on you.

Best Answer

Yes, it's do what makes you happy.

Best Answer

Rules suck.

Best Answer

Yeah, they keep changing...That much I have figured out

Best Answer

Yep, life a test- it has it's good and bad moments, and its about trying to make the best of what you got.

Best Answer

Just dont give up

Best Answer

keep head low.....avoid eye contact......hope for the best

Best Answer

just when i thought i did i lost it all !!

Best Answer