Ive got cereal boxes that keep the air out... dunno if theyre proper Tupperware or not tho

Best Answer

Oh yeah. The modular mates maybe. I had a couple of lids break on them. Sometimes hard to find a demonstrator who bothers to replace stuff.

Best Answer

Thats a pain... so far ours havent broken tho :-)

Best Answer

Years ago and I still have it: a lettuce crisper. Love it, the lettuce lasts and lasts......

Best Answer

They do, they didn't lie. :)

Best Answer

I'll remember that when ever I get an invite to a party. I don't have a microwave so that limits what I might use.

Best Answer

Get one!! I'd recommend it to anyone. Honestly it's brilliant. I've had lettuce last two weeks. You have to keep taking it out and washing it of course.. Hope you find one! :)

Best Answer

Thank you. I'll get onto it. I do need one too.

Best Answer

Yes, and I just used it yesterday to bury my pet rat in.

Best Answer

Aw I'm sorry.

Best Answer

Me too. I held him for 1.5 hours before he finally died. Very traumatic. I love animals. Even rats.

Best Answer

Very sad for you. Yes I used to have pet mice. They're so cute. Mum never let me have a rat.

Best Answer

I like the v a gina shaped jelly molds.

Best Answer

Lol. Never seen them.

Best Answer

Me either.

Best Answer

Build the mould, Could be a big seller.

Best Answer

ok.

Best Answer

"Jelly shots!"

Best Answer

yum

Best Answer