diamondluv32 diamondluv32 18-21 6 Answers Nov 7, 2011

yes i am and i knew it from the moment we saw each other.we first saw each other at this party and he wouldnt stop looking at me but he never came up to me till the next day he sent me message over facebook and asked to hangout and i agreed and we spend pretyy much everyday since together and he was the first one to say he thinks hes faling in love wiht me nad after maybe 3 weeks he finally said he loves me but i said thank you i just dont love you yet and he still would say it even thought he knew i wouldnt say it till i was ready and he was okay wiht that.now he has been living across the country for over a month now but we are still together and i am going to move in with him on thanksgiving....and hes my first seriouse boyfrined i went years with no hope n i wasnt even lookin i lost hope untill i saw him..so basically what im saying is just wait and youll have the right person one day and if not then **** your outta luck.

Best Answer

I JUST GOT OVER MY SECOND BACK SURGERY AND I WAS LAYING ON THE COUCH AND MY DAD BROUGHT OVER THIS 18 YR OLD GOTHIC GUY AND WE GOT 2GETHER BEEN 2GETHER 4 7 YRS AND HAD 2 KIDS.

Best Answer

blessing

Best Answer

Nope, I haven't.

Best Answer