Taxi drivers many times own their own cabs,and depend on tips for income. They HAVE to be nicer!

Best Answer

how many nu mbnuts can you fit in a cab?........now how many j@ckasses can you fit in a bus?.....doesn't take a genius to figure out Who has more stress,eh?

Best Answer

I suspect the expectation of a tip has some bearing on it.

Best Answer

Hello?!

Best Answer

yes taxi drivers sometimes recieve tips and put up with way less shhat from less people the taxi holds only three possibly four. the bus driver may put up with 30 or 40 possibly hundreds each day

Best Answer

No comparison. Bus driver are often miserable creatures. Partly I think because they are like rats in a maze. Back and forth on the same route with hundreds of people asking them the same questions, " Does this bus go to Main street? Is this the 446? (even tho 446 is plastered all over the bus) How much does it cost to go to the Mall? Will you let me off on the corner of 1st and 2nd? (even tho there's no stop there) I only have 23 cents" and on and on all day every day. Taxi drivers, in my experience are much more laid back,In my town they are frequently stoned, usually only have one passenger at a time and get tips.

Best Answer

they want your money that's why lol

Best Answer

bus drivers are grumpy because they have to deal with all the old people

Best Answer

i always catch taxi and only sometimes catch buses, bus drivers are fairly laid back so are some taxi drivers others are definatly wound up to tight, problaly scare someone is going to jump the fair.

Best Answer

Yah, they tend to talk story and tell you about their life. maybe they are bored and lonely too.

Best Answer

easier to drive a car than a bus

Best Answer

No

Best Answer