I have not, and will never
AvaLynne AvaLynne 31-35, F 9 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Romance & True Love

No, because I don't there's any such thing as a true love. It sets people up for disappointment because they expect that someone was made 'just for them' and so everything will be sunny with rainbows and birdsong everyday and they will agree and things will be great without any work and that's fantasy. There are lots of people out there who can make great partners but everyone has shortcomings that the other has to learn to live with. I've found a wonderful one that I'm very happy with and it just keeps getting better not because he was made for me but because we make it a priority and work on it.

Best Answer

True love dose not define perfect.

Best Answer

Not sure what you mean, but too many folks seem to think a "true love" is someone made especially for them and get disappointed when there are disagreements.

Best Answer

No, and no. no one can handle me. I'm too unstable. I'm too much to deal with. I'm ******* insane so neither exsists for me.

Best Answer

No and no. Doubt that exists.

Best Answer

I don't think its possible to find one .. so I rather make as many.. In future .. yes I am sure to have true love around me.<br />
<a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Believe-In-Multiple-Soulmates/2363568" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

I dont have one or many

Best Answer

One has to be in continuous pursuit. Never worry about failures, as they open up excellent path to truth. Early success is a mirage.

Best Answer

Not really worried so much on past so much of myself and how I am. How I live my life and if I even think I have any more room in my life for more future exs. History repeating its self. Its really getting old. My picker was broke along time ago. So I just walk away from it all. I think im better off. :)

Best Answer

Found him .. Lost him .. And looking for him .. And never will .. Loves not for me it seemsx

Best Answer

what is you already have, but let them pass by?

Best Answer

Dont know

Best Answer

No, and it is highly unlikely that I will.

Best Answer