abdulji abdulji 31-35, M 14 Answers Dec 27, 2012

More than 5 yes but only to one man and no he is not my bf its complicated but basicly we were having a platonic friendship but we go a little bit further however he is married and 18 years older than me I write about him all the time on here. I tend to turn him on just by giving him a long slow lip to lip kiss so the result of that usually requires to be sorted out so that's why more than 5 times. Before you think it yes I know it should not be happening but we are both happy with the situation so as long as no one else knows we feel it can continue.

Best Answer

yea i have they were my girl friends two brothers and their mates at the back of a club room

Best Answer

Only one guy, I was with for 2 years. Other guys I've date, nope. My boyfriend that I've been with for 4 months, still hasn't gotten there, lol. <br />
Call me high standard, but yeah, just 1.

Best Answer

Do I count myself? Am I my own boyfriend?

Best Answer

No. Unlike some, I would have enough self-respect to not do something like that.

Best Answer

Sure. And then some.

Best Answer

Can I substitute 'hand job' with 'fingering' and 'b.f.' with 'g.f.'?<br />
If so, the answer's yes.

Best Answer

nope - just two but neither to completion so not sure if they count

Best Answer

Ouch!

Best Answer

My BF many times to glorious conclusion but you wanted to know about ones that were NOT my BF

Best Answer

Of course.

Best Answer

Lol yup

Best Answer