Sounds like an Epiphany ... can be sad and unnerving to realize and comprehend the bigger picture ... kundalini rising with a rapture ... DNA changes

Best Answer

i think when this happens it is lifes way of pushing us to make changes.

Best Answer

i struggle with this sometimes.. but i know deep in my heart there is nothing we can do to go to heaven.. it not by work but by the grace of God.. when you don't feel like your saved or when you feel alone call out to the king on the throne.. " God help me i need your strength" you know, its not a bout another religion.. Its a bout a relationship with God our Lord and savior.. im not sure if your married but i was read that u may not feel married but you are indeed.. The same way goes for those who ARE SAVED and feel like they arent... salvation is not a feeling is a fact! God Bless You Always.. Continue your relationship with God :)

Best Answer

The loss of what you had faith in is devastating. The reality is the gift.

Best Answer

hear hear!!

Best Answer

Several times. The most prominent ones involved tossing away religion after 35 years, mid-life re-evaluation, realizations about myself, career vs passion, and the nature of my connections to people. Each had added new understanding and dimension.

Best Answer