ohwowthatsalot ohwowthatsalot 18-21, F 21 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I have not been in a prison lineup..ever. So, I have never been fingered :D

Best Answer

It never ceases to amaze me the level of questions

Best Answer

sure...

Best Answer

No, I didn't drive today, I took the bus.

Best Answer

no my cat doesn't have fingers

Best Answer

that's a solid 'nope'

Best Answer

Yes! I wore a miniskirt without panties and a very hot, thin, tiny bare belly top without a bra out shopping, to dinner and a movie with my husband. He fingered my bare shaved ***** in the mall, at the restaurant and at the movie theater. He got me so hot at the restaurant that I kicked off my strappy high heel sandals and people around us watched as I had a couple of toe-curling ******* at the table.

Best Answer

There is nothing like seeing the lust on your man's face as you slowly spreading your legs and let him see your slit.....mmmmmmm. Then the feeling of being taken as he inserts one, the two, and finally three fingers into your dripping *****.

Best Answer

No, but I DID have some fingerling potatoes with dinner....

Best Answer

Almost..the coppers weere on my track ,but I ducked down an alley,my gat doing the talking.It was close,but I escaped barely.

Best Answer

Your funny

Best Answer

Does a 14 inch black ***** attached to a Dewalt Saw Zall count?

Best Answer

never had sex or anything.

Best Answer

have you then hon

Best Answer

I wish!

Best Answer