tjschira tjschira 22-25 11 Answers Oct 29, 2012 in Community

I have become more open minded about a number of things: sex, tolerance, sex, etc..... but more set in my ways when faced with certain situations. I have been a liberal my whole life at least on social issues and I find myself digging my heals in a bit harder now than in days gone by.

Best Answer

I have defo got less open minded. I started out hopeful, kind, tolerant and ignorant. Now I am much more jaded, negative, mistrustful and realistic.

Best Answer

I have always been very open minded since I was little and I stayed that way :)

Best Answer

More open minded.. which I wasn't sure was possible.

Best Answer

I used to be quite hedonistic in my younger years, nowdays I'm very sedate by comparison

Best Answer

Open minded to everything.

Best Answer

Both ..

As I see more of what goes on in the world, I become more open to and almost intrigued by the different ideas and lifestyles I encounter.

The ways I'm set in are those that have always worked for me in my life ... I'm not going to compromise those standards.

Best Answer

More open minded I think.

Best Answer

More open minded there are things I said I would not do when I was younger that now I know I would do.

Best Answer