NorseChief NorseChief 26-30, M 12 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Community

I had fem pop leg bypass in September and so far my body isn't rejecting the man made artery put in and I am healing according to schedule and can almost sit cross legged again !

Best Answer

I finally quit chain smoking...my nasty habit picked up during a 2008 deployment. So that's a sort of "victory".

Best Answer

Congrats! They say it's never too late to stop. :-)

Best Answer

Thanks. Yeah, maybe I have a few good years left...lol.

Best Answer

I survived Christmas shopping with my Daughters.....it was a slippery slope for awhile there-- but we made it without pulling each others hair out...LOL

Best Answer

^_^

Best Answer

Yeah but I don't because it always comes back to bite me in the butt.

Best Answer

Victory over myself. I fasted 3 days - just water.

Best Answer

And how did that first meal taste? ;)

Best Answer

That was last month. But I had some porridge to begin with. What it tasted like ? Ambrosia. :). Ask a hungry man.

Best Answer

I have never officially given up in life, not once. I am a fighter and survivor.

Best Answer

I shovelled the laneway and am still alive! Do you?

Best Answer

Are you talking about shoveling snow? I imagine snow would be really rare where I am (South Africa). ;)

Best Answer

I shovelled snow; I was asking if you personally has a recent victory not if you were shovelling snow ;)

Best Answer