About nine months ago, I was sleeping in my room, and I suddenly woke up, but couldn't open my eyes. I could hear a buzzing near my bed, and it sounded like it was bouncing off the walls. Then, it bounced onto my bed, and onto me, and when it touched me, I felt as if I'd been shocked by an electric current where it landed on me.<br />
After that, I heard a voice, that sounded robotic, say "Now," and my name, very forcefully. I could finally open my eyes, and I looked around, but I couldn't see anything.<br />
I'm not sure it was aliens, but part of me thinks that it might have been.<br />
Also, years ago, I dreamed that I was on an alien ship, and there were others from my class with me. I was comfortable with the aliens, but the others were freaking out, and I was trying to calm them down.<br />
L.

Best Answer

Does my neighbor Juan Benito count?

Best Answer

I have two memories from when I was around 7 years old. The first memory of a prong being inserted into my right nostrel causing a searing pain right between my eyes and I was moving all over the table to get away from this burning pain. The second one being that one night while I was laying in bed I saw this huge face peering in the window at me. It was like a big moon face. My mother kept saying I was dreaming but I know I was awake when I seen the face. My screams brought my mother running to me. If any of this sounds familair to anyone else please leave a reply or if you know what any of this means if anything.

Best Answer

Yes, I'm sure of it, or something supernatural at the very least. I've woken up paralyzed trying to scream with no sound coming out. And a light like a spotlight is shining through my window at me. This has only happened once and it was the scariest moment of my life. Another time is in a dream when I was very young. I dreamed of several tall figures in black cloaks taking me aboard a craft and giving me a tour of it. They showed me a room with a statue of a golden winged figure. A bunch of aliens, without their cloaks, were on their knees before it, rubbing their hands over the statue's surface. My mother has also told me of numerous encounters in dreams with angelic beings, which I interpret as some kind of otherworldly thing.

Best Answer

ONly seeing very strange lights in the sky at night... I could explain more but there is no point to it

Best Answer