A few years ago I injured my back at work, so I went to a chiropractor. His methods didn't give me any relief, so I filed a workman's comp claim and they sent me to an orthopedic surgeon. He had me go and have a MRI which showed two bulging discs. They were putting pressure on a nerve causing tingling and numbness in my left leg if I laid on my back or stomach, so for most of one year I slept in a recliner. I was prescribed physical therapy and told that I would always have this problem. I was in my mid 50's at the time and did not cherish this idea so I talked to God on many occasions about it. I knew without a doubt that He could heal me if that was His will. One day while hanging from a metal bar I actually felt the two discs move back into place. I believe it was the hand of God that touched me and moved the discs. From that moment I have had no more symptons. That was over two years ago.

Best Answer

I pray to God...and yes many times...I am blessed and thankful for so much :)

Best Answer

I have had so many answered prayers I could not even count them all. I truly believe I would not be alive today if it wasn't for the Lord. The Bible says, that God hears the prayers of the humble. When you come to him and truth and humble yourself before him, he will hear you. The way that I pray is with honesty and total reverence, as he is the king of the whole universe. When when a person comes before a king or a judge that rules in this world, they appear before him in reverence and fear. How much more should we give reverence to the King of all Kings and the judge of all. I know that I am very blessed that God would even take notice of me. But he is not like the Kings were judges of the earth. He is a righteous holy God full of mercy for his creation. And it is his desire that all would come to repentance and believe his testimony of his holy son Jesus Christ. Who he gave to take away the sins of all who would come to him in truth and humbleness and believe his testimony of his son. May God bless you, and may you find grace in his sight!

Best Answer

I pray not for blessings, but for thankfulness,<br />
because God has given me more than I ask!<br />
He gives me the world of revelation and creation.<br />
He gives me and accomplishes His Covenants through His Messengers.<br />
He gives me Holy Books to discover His Divine Education.<br />
And now He is giving me the Internet to update my learning...<br />
I pray by reciting and meditating ba<x>sed on the sacred verses from God.<br />
What else should I ask from Him?

Best Answer

Hello Goodwill22,this is a really good and thought provoking question and though i dont have a definte answer to your question i will share some thoughts on the subject. Ive asked myself this many times.And when ive tried to answer it for myself I often worried that i might be offending God by not being certain. Although there have been many times when i feel certain that God has answered a prayer of mine im always confronted with another part of my mind that says:ther must be some lady sitting in a tent in africa holding a dying child or children and who loves them as much as i love mine.A woman who cares like me,who hopes like me,prays as earnestly as me and hurts the same as i do.Why has he blessed me by answering my prayer while this woman whose just like me watches her children die from desease and or hunger.And then I play this out over and over again in my mind.Egypt-Syria-Japan-Lybia women all over the world there must be some just like me and better women than i am.Why would he take the time to bless me by answering my prayers while their prayers go unasnwered? Well like i said from the start,I dont know the answer.And im not comfortable thinking that im any more special than the woman in the tent.Therefore heres what im left with:God please forgive me for my sins and help me to continue to strive to do the things that are pleasing to you.Please dont hold it against me when i question things that i dont understand.Ipray that you continue to bless my family and keep us under a soft warm blanket thats your love and care.And Almighty God watch over every soul on the planet whose heart is towards you.Through Jesus Christ name i pray amen.So Goodwill22 though we may not be 100% certain,ltes never give up in praying for others and for ourselves.Like the old saying goes"BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY!

Best Answer

NO===== I PRAY BUT IT JUST SEEM'S THAT I AM NOT HEARD . BUT ITS COOL WHO RALY CARE'S ANYWAY

Best Answer