I'd like to hear about it....
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 16 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in EP

That depends on how you define "God". If you mean the big, bearded guy in the sky, probably not.<br />
But, if you believe that God is Love, then last month I spent 5 days in the hospital because I had gone from 15 pints of blood down to only 6. They gave me a transfusion and I even lost that, too. People in a whole bunch of states sent "Reiki energy", "drumming energy", prayers, even drum circles got dedicated to my healing. My Facebook page was filled with messages of concern. As far as I'm concerned, all of the was Love being sent.<br />
Did that intervention work? I'm here and I'm fine. I drummed at my very best at a New Years show. Was God involved? Only if you believe that God is Love. :-)

Best Answer

I am sure I have had many. I know that God has always been a big part of my life. And I know that I have made it through things that I probably shouldn't have.

Best Answer

Yeah, he told me to tell you that all those millions of people who ate each others corpses during the Seige of Leningrad?--he was out playing golf and really did care, but he was busy. He knows that you'll understand cause you'll believe anything.Oh--he said to tell you that you should learn something from all the stuff that he's laid out in front of you for thousands of years and stop doing yoga all day. Meaning he'd like for you to learn about how all the millions of people have died in the few thousands of years that you believe in. How about googling the Ukraine before WWII--you know when parents killed their children so they could eat them? I think God would like you to know how horrid he lets stuff get so your faith has some scabs. He's very happy about your devotion, but he likes mine better because it's born of facts. I ask you a simple question--do you know how many people died in Russia in WWII? Like Stalin said one death is a tragedy and millions are just a statistic. And my answer to you is God's intervention to you--he wants you to learn what he's wrought and ponder on why. Seems God wants you--- you to understand something. I'm just his means.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Probably several. Been left for dead,totaled 2 motorcycles,overdosed,did dangerous activities thrill-seeking, and I'm still here despite myself,lol.

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

Ive had experiences which I believe were there to act as signposts later in life.

Best Answer

nope :D

Best Answer

no... but I like to read the stories too

Best Answer

Had lots of things I can't explain that happened

Best Answer