The only true out of body experience that I have ever had was in 1975. I had surgery, during surgery my heart stopped for over 10 minutes. During that time, I am not sure if it was the full 10 minutes because it felt as if it was only a moment, but it was long enough; I hovered above my body watching them work on me. I remembered enough about what was said and done during that "moment;" that when I talked to my doctor afterwards, he was able to confirm what I remembered. I know IT WAS NOT A DREAM, it happened. And he knows that it happened ba<x>sed on what I remembered. Since that day, I am not afraid of death. During that "moment," I felt peace; I felt safe and I felt free. I long to feel that way again.

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing. A genuine classic story love it! I've came across many like that. We all long to feel that way again. Spiritual meditation can fruit that.
Namaste...

Best Answer