Lushiro Lushiro 18-21, M 26 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Community

Yes and no and yes

Best Answer

A lot easier than most, yep.

Best Answer

Yes and no. At age eight I got a painful auto immune disease that crippled me for around twelve years. When you look at that aspect of my life, it is not easier. When it comes to friends, family, and many other things I do have a better life than many people. Either way I think I have a happier life than. Many people because choose to be happy regardless of life's hardships.

Best Answer

Yes in some respects and no in others.

Best Answer

Everybody in your country and mine is in the global 1%. No matter how bad it gets, I'm better off than the real 99%. Doesn't mean it's been easy.

Best Answer

No, but it has helped me become a stronger person in many ways.

Best Answer

By Western standards, no. But then again I've never had to worry about lynch mobs or my government cutting my head off.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

I have had it rougher than roughly about 75% of the people in any given first-world country.<br />
...However, I am friends with people who were tortured sexually as children by multiple perpetrators.<br />
So I have a hard time feeling sorry for myself.

Best Answer

There are approximately 7.06 billion people on the planet earth. If you think I've had it easier or harder than all 7 billion of those people, you're either crazy or stupid. That's why everyone's answering the same way: Harder than some, easier than others.

Best Answer

Just given more tools to utilize

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

In a lot of ways, yes. I'm grateful for that.

Best Answer

Some yes.. more no... was a better time when...but these days

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

Yes, I was born smart.

Best Answer

That likely wouldn't have helped you a whole lot had you been born in sub Saharan Africa.

Best Answer

I would think that would help learn, discover and invent new or better ways of living no matter where.

Best Answer

Yes, until I hit 30...

Best Answer

No.... so much happened i would think all... if not most... would of had a better life me.

Best Answer

Well I have had it easier than Jobe, but that's about it. :)

Best Answer

lol :)

Best Answer